You can cancel your Itinerary from MY BOOKING page except for LCC (Low Cost Carriers) tickets.
If you request for any cancellation, please complete the cancellation process through MY BOOKING page before 5pm (AWST) of the day before the trip, a refund (after deduction of cancellation fees and non refundable fees) may be available. The possible refund amount can be seen on the MY BOOKING page. Please check before proceeding to cancellation.
How to check cancellation fees and cancel booking:
- Go to MY BOOKING page and log in with your itinerary number and e-mail address.
- Click "View Details" on MY BOOKING TOP.
- Find MY BOOKING MENU and review the details of itinerary.
- Click "Cancellation" on the menu, then you can see the details of cancellation fees, non refundable fees and amount to be returned. Please note that it is unable to cancel and refund any LCC (Low Cost Carriers) tickets.
- If you really want to cancel your itinerary, click "Cancel My Flights" button then the Confirm Cancellation screen will be shown as "Do you really want to cancel the flights?", then click YES. (After you canceled your flights, you can not reinstate the booking.)
The trip will have to be cancelled for all passengers. Partial cancellation is not possible online. If you want to cancel for partial passengers, please contact us via Inquiry Form. We will check if any kind of refund is possible. Furthermore, single legs of the trips within a larger itinerary cannot be cancelled by DeNA TRAVEL and the whole trip would have to be cancelled.